Water Levels

Hey guys... does anyone know how long the Stamp system usually takes to recover after 100 mm of rain like we just had? My brother is supposed to fly out from Edmonton for a couple days to fish on Wednesday and I'm wondering if I should tell him to stay home.
Cheers

As long as it doesnt rain to much it shouldnt be too high by wednesday, it should have dropped my then.

Take into consideration that there is 300 plus cm. of snow sitting in the higher elevations. Coupled with more than 100 mm. of rain in the last 24 hrs. and a temp. sitting around the 12 degree mark. I would have to say that the river will be high for a few more days than one would think. Tell him to wait.-dirty

Well, anyone that might be able to share some recent information on the stamp water levels would be greatly appreciated! Thanks:D

Due to the heavy rains of Monday eve, Tuesday, and a fair bit overnight, I decided NOT to get out there today. Now glad I didn't!
Several of the Gentz I know attempted to hit it in a couple of spots. No such thing as Viz, so they wandered over to the Little Flow. Seems pretty well every working jet, and quite a few handfulls of others had the exact same theory. Report noted that little creek was more crowded than any of those old timers could ever recall! Ouch! The top-off was they only heard of a SINGLE winter being landed in there today. 'Nother Ouch!
Didn't do much in the way of sky-water here today, and the forcast is much the same (odd shower). Likely within a few days, just in time for the onslaught of the Weekend Warrior Crews. Oh Yaaaaaay! [V]

Next week now for me methinks...

& Not Quite So Cheery about That!
Nog

Back