Watch out...

coincidentally I have looked for the for sale thread by the search function. It appears to have been deleted. Shady. Real Shady. I'm sure it'll show up for sale on the forums.

Myself and another few forum members saw the boat get worked on at a local works yard.

A cut polish, bottom paint and hanging a used engine somehow works wonders....
If it's the same boat I remember seeing the forsale ad on here.
If memory serves me the ad stated the boat could be seen at a yard in Blaine Wa. Seeings how I live about 15 miles from Blaine I thought what the heck might just as well go give it a look. After a couple hours after first seeing the ad I went to find the ad to get a phone number and the ad was gone. Ad wasn't up for more then couple hours. Just off the photos that where with the ad , boat showed extensive fiberglass and upper structure damage.

I apologize in advance if Im talking about the wrong boat.

is this the damaged hull MikeP sold a little while ago?
didnt his fall off a transport too?

That's the boat hull and engine I had for it. can't comment on the boat rebuild other than I know he had a brand new frame for the top built. Engine was mine 2014 with 600 hours in mint shape. The ecu reprogram he did to it was legit and works well. I am sure the boat would be fine if it was fixed properly. I would have kept it if I didn't have way too many projects on the go right now.

Back