Wanted - Y0-Zuri G26LBD 4 1/4 in ( T-Rex Glow) Needlefish

Don't rack your brain wondering.
Duffer = Bluffer

Bruce I have come to the conclusion something happened to you when u were younger, not sure what, but you have a very low tolerance for a little humour or horse play, or bull #$%^ ing as you would say. Its good to see you speaking your mind on the forum lately though and not hiding in the closet. Hey and also you are gay. And no I will not delete this if u ask.

Humour is humour
horseplay is horseplay
bull #$%^ is bull #$%^.

Just tryin to save FD from a headache wondering.

Say what you mean, mean what you say. Gay

lol , sounds like im not gonna get many, am i , think Crabs has a few for me ,
i know its gonna hurt REAL bad upon payment one day , Duff , im thinkin ur f'n with me ,
but , if ya need herring , i definately can help ya lol , have enuff for a couple Halli seasons...

later

fd

FD i was serious about having some of those trex needles if u need em, yes I was fn with ya about the Herring, Tortuga was bang on he hates it when I BS at all. I just really struggle with being serious all the time. I have to do that at work all day.

so

thx ta the guys that helped me out , few solid guys on this site , thx

Robert from PNT hooked me up , SOLID pal , thx so much

looky what i got !!! SA WEEEET !!

someone asked if the one i had in a previous post, was slightly modified , good eye , YES it was lol...
definately a good one ta have , but by no means my go to , last outting it was hot..previous , squat , who knows..
purple haze and army truck and splatter all produced !!
always changin... post a report on the Bam thread later.. get you logger derby guys blood flowin ; )

Yo-Zuri_zps5f10e3e8.jpg

Back