Wanted - Y0-Zuri G26LBD 4 1/4 in ( T-Rex Glow) Needlefish

the fog ducker

fellas

getting low on these needles , Pnt does not have any left , NONE of there stores , apparently it was made and distributed for PNT only , hoping someone here may have a lead or an idea , ive looked around pretty good , natta,,, ( Octopus and Cuttles only )
would like ta get a pack or 2 , 10-20 needles ,

any help would be appreciated , pm me if ya have a lead thx..

thx

felix

I've been starting to panic over the past couple years as those started to disappear...that and the octopus in the same pattern. I've got a few you can buy for $150 a piece...:)
Doesn't make sense all the ugly ******** patterns that catch nothing but fishermen that they continue to produce, but discontinue the best pattern going...

lol , i dont get it it either... supply n demand i guess , i only have 2 left ,,
they said they could order a 1000 packs min ? wow,,,
i will pm you DOF

fd

I've been starting to panic over the past couple years as those started to disappear...that and the octopus in the same pattern. I've got a few you can buy for $150 a piece...:)
Doesn't make sense all the ugly ******** patterns that catch nothing but fishermen that they continue to produce, but discontinue the best pattern going...

If only catching fish, was as easy as catching fisherman!!

The Octopus in that pattern has been ordered for the 2013 season...Working on getting the Needle fish done for the 2013 season but when you only sell about 150 packs of a certain pattern a year & the minium re-order is 1000 packs , which just got pushed up...pretty hard to hold a 6 plus year in supply inventory....... If there is any other needle fish patterns you like I would suggest you grab them as I hear there is more patterns to be cut back...... :( But I`m working on keeping the fish catching one on the wall for everyone... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Octopus in that pattern has been ordered for the 2013 season...Working on getting the Needle fish done for the 2013 season but when you only sell about 150 packs of a certain pattern a year & the minium re-order is 1000 packs , which just got pushed up...pretty hard to hold a 6 plus year in supply inventory....... If there is any other needle fish patterns you like I would suggest you grab them as I hear there is more patterns to be cut back...... :( But I`m working on keeping the fish catching one on the wall for everyone... :)

Please let us know when the octo's get in...if I ever run out of those I'll have to quit fishing...
Thanks

wow , that was a pain , photo bucket has been changed big time !!
here ya go Kelly merry xmas lol

IMG_1068_zps1b8838b9.jpg

IMG_1066_zpsbfdac257.jpg

Is that pattern more readily available in other colours(blue, violet, grey)? Because on the bottom out on the banks it's surely the glow and stripe/spots that matter more than the colour. Inside Barkley above ~ 130' colour does matter. Science don't lie.

50 Shades of Gray is open for debate I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back