Wanted two round commercial style prawn traps Victoria

kaelc

Looking for two round commercial style prawn traps Victoria or anywhere Courtenay south. Prefer ones that are only a couple years old. Would be great if they were already strung with sinking line, bait cups and float but not necessary . Also if you know how to build a prawn trap I'd love to pay you a few bucks to re-net one of mine, hate to ask my cousin who is a commercial prawner!

Looking for a Scotty pot puller as well.

Thanks

You snooze you loose Kael. Lol. Sometimes you gotta jump on a deal when you see it. Another guy from vic was stoked on the package I sold him.

There's a guy in sooke with a bunch of traps for sale in used vic. And keep an eye on used Vic for the really good deals.

Good luck.

Thanks Killer B pm sent. How many years does the netting on commercial traps last? Little hesitant to drive to Sooke to buy 4-5 year old commercial traps. To replace old two broken ones.

Dave sorry I missed out would have been great to add them to the 11 traps I have sitting in my driveway. I guess I'll survive :)

Not sure why you would drive to sooke when I live in Nanaimo. Anyway if your interested I will be in Victoria next weekend. I could bring the traps down for you to take a look.

Dave sorry I missed out would have been great to add them to the 11 traps I have sitting in my driveway. I guess I'll survive :)

You already own 11 and want two more...... WOW You must have a big deck on your boat to fit that much gear.

Back