wanted led

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DFO are probably slow right now maybe they have lead to trade ya for that halibut... Comes with a bonus violation ticket and conviction under the fisheries act for selling (bartering) sport caught fish.

hey there im looking for some lead that i can melt and use, if anyone has any please let me know, i can either pay cash if its not to pricey or i can trade ya some fresh halli for some lead, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
GDW is right I55 ... Same way as you cant sell wild game..sport caught fish is not for resale..i have a bunch of cans of it .. Says right on them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best to go to a metal salvage yard, don't go the tireshop route. the majority of that lead has impurities and doesn't melt very well. (been there, done that) got a couple hundred lbs (2" X 2" lead bars) last summer for 80 bucks. (40 cents a lb...) usually get it for around 50 cents a lb....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to emphasize what Fish Assassin said... May sound like fun but you really need to know what you are doing, in a well ventilated area with proper handling techniques.. My buddies dad had a cannonball explode showering him with lead all over his face. Not saying you cant do it man, just be real careful as it is dangerous as hell and pretty toxic ****... Play safe man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back