Wanted - Daiwa KGX 99H

DE 185

This is a 10ft mooching/jigging style rod, that hasn't been manufactured for quite some time. Just hoping someone might have one of these collecting dust in their basement that they're willing to part with. Thanks.

You could try these guys. Kenkraft tackle store at 250 545 5101. They have a website but it's better to call. They're up here in the Okanagan and are the biggest tackle store in our area. They have a ton of rods of all kinds and might have one or two stashed somewhere. One of the owners (Sandy) managed to find me a discontinued GPS module for my fish finder at a smoking deal.

i have 4 kgx somethings I just dug out after seeing this thread, same as dogbreath, not used for over 20 years, i think they were kgx90's can't read the markings anymore, most of the guides at sevells were using them in the late 80's early 90's, great rods. gonna put some new eyes on them clean them up a bit and use a couple this year.

This is a 10ft mooching/jigging style rod, that hasn't been manufactured for quite some time. Just hoping someone might have one of these collecting dust in their basement that they're willing to part with. Thanks.

I also have some KGX90, 10 1/2 . Where are you located? .......BB

PM sent your way .....BB

Back