WANTED - Coated Salmon Net

Morty

Anyone have a source for a Chinook sized, hook-free, vinyl coated, salmon net?

I can likely gaff release the obvious undersized fist and don't want to harm the ones that are just-under legal with a knotted, uncoated net. Also find it time consuming getting hooks out of uncoated net mesh.

Someone who wants to get a fish for a once a year guest, or someone who can't get out much is different than someone who fishes lots. I'm looking for a new net too, but don't plan on netting any fish in order to measure them or look for a clipped fin.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/cabelas-pro-series-replacement-landing-nets

Cabela's Pro Series Replacement Landing Nets

We've developed a net for every type of angling need. Whether you need to replace the worn out netting on your current hoop, or you're building a custom-made landing net, these quality nets are the way to go. These are the replacement nets only.

• Magnum Rubber - This stretch net offers angle-free operation. Rubber netting keeps hooks from entangling, even when using treble hooks.
  • Trolling - Tangle-free net.
  • All-Purpose - A good all-around net for everything from panfish to walleyes.
  • Salmon/Steelhead - Fast action, big fish and most likely only one chance at landing them means you want this net at your side. Tangle-free net.

I think I have one out back that I'm looking to get rid of....I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.

Back