wanted cannon balls

Hi Guys
"Have Balls will travel":D
I am up in the Naniamo to Comox area July 2-3-4 @ Big Q camp ground with "Tuesday lookin rainy for drop offs "
please email me your phone # and Addy for pick up or drop off times and locations . BIG Q north waterfront Site # 16 if on cell # 720 6447

WILL do a Duncan -- Victoria run July 10 - 11 ish please email amounts etc

EMAIL ME @ Steely the Sport Fishing BC site email links DO not work so please us MY link

Hey Dennis, nice balls, (downrigger that is ) thanks on behalf of SeaWolf and the Striper Sniper!

Dennis
I would like to have a couple of your balls. I am in Vancouver but I should hopefully be in Pedder Bay July 10 & 11 when you are in Victoria. I could meet up.

Davie

I got about 20 left selling for 1 @ $15 or 2 for $30 ~~~ They are 12.5 lb lead cannon balls with the built in fin that track true even in Heavy currents !!! Hundreds of salmon can't be wrong they like them !!
Located in Port Alberni so for the labour Derby weekend maybe drive by pick some up I got about 20 left ~~~ going fast ~~~:D EMAIL ME @ Steely
IMGP0083.jpg

Steely... I would like 2 but not sure when I will be your way.
I am in Comox but I travel. Are you going to Browns Bay in Oct?
GLG

Steely... I would like 2 but not sure when I will be your way.
I am in Comox but I travel. Are you going to Browns Bay in Oct?
GLG

GLC
Ya I will be @ Brown bay Derby with bells on :D I can bring a batch up there . They track very well in the heavy currents up there 100'S of Chum can't be wrong:D

GLC
Ya I will be @ Brown bay Derby with bells on :D I can bring a batch up there . They track very well in the heavy currents up there 100'S of Chum can't be wrong:D

Steely - Put my name on 2. I plan to be there at Browns Bay.
GLG

I will take 4 and live in Duncan. Won't be able to make the Chum derby; however, occasionally make it to Alberni if you are not in the Duncan area.

Back