Wanted: Boat trailer for 21 foot bayliner.

Broke and axle on my old trailer. Not sure if it is worth repairing or not. Looking to buy a tandem axle trailer for my 21 foot bayliner trophy. Picture of the boat to go on trailer below.
Thanks,
Trevor

IMG_2838.jpg

Hi Trevor, I have a brand new Road Runner trailer , bought last Feb. Bunks, I paid $5100 for it and will let it go for 4500. It has been in salt water 6 times. My old campion was found to have transom rot and I have bought another boat. So the trailer is sitting empty. Heading for Los Vegas tomorrow but will be back on the 25th Call 250 752 0544

jump on that deal Kevin, once you load your boat on bunks you'll never go back to rollers......unless you have a whack of them installed on your bunks.......

Hi Trevor, I have a brand new Road Runner trailer , bought last Feb. Bunks, I paid $5100 for it and will let it go for 4500. It has been in salt water 6 times. My old campion was found to have transom rot and I have bought another boat. So the trailer is sitting empty. Heading for Los Vegas tomorrow but will be back on the 25th Call 250 752 0544

Is the trailer still available? Do you have pictures?
Thanks,
Trevor

Just get a new axle, hub brake package from high liner or easy loader. If your frame rails are ok. Save big $$$$$

Bought that trailer. Thanks guys.

Back