Wanted 23-30ft Fishing boat , Grady, Skagit, ect

DarylH

Looking for 23-30ft fishing boat perfer fiberglass with outboard and trailer. 90s or newer with a decent cabin for overnight around 50-60k.

You should definitely take a look at my wellcraft it crosses off all the boxes you have listed there
1989 wellcraft 250 coastal hard top
2017 suzuki 300 with couple years of warranty left
Newer triple axle I beam aluminum trailer
Yamaha 9.9 kicker if your interested I can get a list of everything I think the add is still up here I took it off everywhere else until the spring

This thing has been for sale off and on for at least 1.5 years, and the add was just renewed 3 days ago. I don't have any info about this particular boat but I do know that a lot of due diligence would be required prior to purchase. Grady's of this era have wood in the stringers and transom that it prone to getting wet and deteriorating.

You should definitely take a look at my wellcraft it crosses off all the boxes you have listed there
Yamaha 9.9 kicker if your interested I can get a list of everything I think the add is still up here I took it off everywhere else until the spring
I wouldn't mind seeing some more photos of it. It is little older then I was looking for, it's just the newer creature comforts for my wife if I ever want her to come along lol that hoping to find in something newer

I wouldn't mind seeing some more photos of it. It is little older then I was looking for, it's just the newer creature comforts for my wife if I ever want her to come along lol that hoping to find in something newer
Pm your number and I’ll text you some pics there is an add up here I’ll find as well

Going to be relisting for 47,500 in a couple weeks

Thanks everyone for there help I found my new boat and and finally taking her home. Cheers. I'm not sure how to delete my posts thou haha

Back