Wanted: 20-22 Foot Welded Aluminum Boat

Savikataaq

I am looking for a 20-22 foot Aluminum Welded Aluminum Boat. I am looking for something used, with an outboard, not an inboard. Preferably with a Cuddy Cabin/Walk Around style. I have been looking online for something, however I cannot find anything other than fiberglass boats. Even some advice or information as to any marinas or dealerships that might sell such boats would be appreciated. Thanks
Jackson

Interesting. I was up in Arctic Bay on Baffin Island last summer and saw the boats up there. Mostly as you described with a high bow and a walkaround cuddy arrangement. That's not something that can really remember seeing too often down here in British Columbia unless you go custom. Hopefully somebody else can offer some input. Wonder if builders in Alaska make that arrangement more often?

Silver streak has a model like that but it is a 23 foot. Her is a link to a used one that was for sale a month ago her in the Courtenay area
http://comoxvalley.en.craigslist.ca/boa/4395613994.html

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I guess I was wrong about this style not being around BC too much. I still don't think they're all that common in the Vancouver area. Anyway....that looks like the boats that I saw up in Nunuvat last summer. Nice find.

That's a nice one. I've actually been looking for a preowned silver streak, lifetimer or seawolf boat or basically something similar, but very hard to find. Unfortunately, this one is a little out of my purchase and operating price range. With the price of gas where it is, it would be pretty expensive. Thanks though,
Jackson

My buddy and I only dream of one day owning a Lifetimer! There are a few here in our region and the guys who have driven them swear by them! I actually had what is called a Silver Dolphin, a boat made in Nfld. it was a 18foot open with controls and a 115F Yamaha. Nice boat but got a little small. I'd like to try something from the west coast though.
Jack

I have an uncle that lives in Arctic Bay, Leo Eecherk. He's got a 24' ZagFab, a lake boat built in Manitoba, which is what most people own. Most people just buy open boats and make their own cabins with plywood. Our way of customizing, hahaha. I've never been to Arctic Bay, but it's supposed be a great place for boating.
Jack

I have an uncle that lives in Arctic Bay, Leo Eecherk. He's got a 24' ZagFab, a lake boat built in Manitoba, which is what most people own. Most people just buy open boats and make their own cabins with plywood. Our way of customizing, hahaha. I've never been to Arctic Bay, but it's supposed be a great place for boating.
Jack

Is your Uncle's boat blue? I may have seen it on a trailer in town.

I so badly wanted to get out on a boat but didn't have that opportunity. Things are definitely a bit different up there compared to here. The guys running a fuel line straight from a 55 gallon drum to the outboard....the boats with mis-matched outboards. The ingenuity up there is amazing. I'll have to dig up some photos

I have a 20' welded aluminum boat for sale. Centre steering station. 200HP Yamaha 2 stroke. In Victoria area

Back