Wanted 17' Lifetimer cc

Jeff

Hello, I'm still searching for a decent used 17' Lifetimer Center Console for sale. If anyone is thinking about selling or knows of anyone thinking about selling please let me know.

Thank you,

Jeff

I just stumbled upon this Eaglecraft and posted in the main boats for sale thread:
Eag16.jpg

Galvanized EZ Load Trailer w spare tire.
New welded aluminum deck and side console
2019 60 HP Yamaha 200 hours, spare prop
In floor 30 gallon fuel tank, Spare 5 gallon day tank and hose
Two electric Scotty downriggers, new braided line
Lowrance Hook 7 plus fish finder with GPS Navionics card
Paddles, lines, bumpers, anchor and chain, rod holders
New Seastar Hydraulic steering
New wiring, automatic bilge pump and battery switch
Built as a fishing guide boat, great for prawning and exploring.
Super fuel economy, Ready to Fish

You buy it? Sold in 4hrs it seems
I managed to be the 5th guy on the list of interested buyers. Crazy. I have an email out to the Eaglecraft guy.
It makes me think with these prices would it make sense having Lifetimer build the hull. I could easily do the power etc.

I managed to be the 5th guy on the list of interested buyers. Crazy. I have an email out to the Eaglecraft guy.
It makes me think with these prices would it make sense having Lifetimer build the hull. I could easily do the power etc.
When we had ours built it was 16’ or 18’ option. We love our 16’ but we were to do it again we would have gone with 18’ to get the self bailing deck (scuppers)

Building is great, my first pick is Northwest aluminum craft in langford, i love mine to bits. Also I hear versatile marine in Chemainus is getting some great reviews. Theres a few great builders on the island. The only con is the waitlist may be long.

Building is great, my first pick is Northwest aluminum craft in langford, i love mine to bits. Also I hear versatile marine in Chemainus is getting some great reviews. Theres a few great builders on the island. The only con is the waitlist may be long.
saw a brand new one heading down the hiway today with twin Suzuki’s . 26-30 foot range . the lines on those boats are incredible , really a step above most custom boat builders and no wonder there is a huge waiting list to get one built.

There's a new builder on the south island making some waves.. Building a 20' CC cope design. Look for it this summer at Pacific gateway marina.

Back