Vinyl Upholstery cleaning

Greetings all,
Does anyone have a good recommendation for cleaning mildew out of vinyl upholstery? I've tried a few different products, but nothing gets it out completely.
Thanks.

That's funny. I just bought some of that yesterday to clean my cement walkways. I'll give it a go on the vinyl as well.

Try magic eraser, works amazing.

Searun

th_067.jpg

Try GM multi purpose cleaner, the stuff is great on Vinyl, leather and anything in a car interior. Good luck

The professional cleaning services that take care of your carpet and furniture can get stains out that you never would be able to with a rag and soap. They have professional high-grade cleaning solutions that are safe and gentle on your fabric while tough on stains and smells. They can get the smell out of anything with their supplies alone. For more information just visit our website at AJS Carpet Cleaning, Inc. West Jordan 84084

Cleaning your carpet and upholstery doesn't just have to be to avoid wear and age. It can also be due to accidents. If you are going to have a party, or if you have just had a party and there are stains all over it from food and drinks then you can call a professional cleaner to come and get it out. For more information just visit our website at AJS Carpet Cleaning, Inc. South Jordan, Utah

One of the most efficient ways to clean carpet is to invest in truck mount carpet cleaning equipment. The truck-mount units consist of powerful internal systems that allow jobs to be completed quicker and more efficiently.

Back