Vintage Fifer mooching rods

spoiler

I have acquired a few vintage Fifer mooching rods that have the "honey" blanks as well as a brown Fenwick "Fenglass" 1262 mooching rod. I'm just wondering whether there is any interest out there for these?
oh, and a Hardy Longstone mooching reel.

I have acquired a few vintage Fifer mooching rods that have the "honey" blanks as well as a brown Fenwick "Fenglass" 1262 mooching rod. I'm just wondering whether there is any interest out there for these?
How much for the Fenwick rod and the long stone reel?

I was trying to see if there was any interest at all before I decide to sell the items and figure out a price

How much are you asking?
I'm not very savvy when it comes to posting pictures but I'm offering the Hardy Longstone for $125 and you can see pictures on my Craigslist ad.
the 1262 Fenwick would require a re-build so I'm offering it as a blank sale for $100, the Fifer rods are 10' 6" but I have no idea what the blank numbers are and I'm offering those at $200 each. Shipping will be extra but I live in Chilliwack and work in Langley so I can meet anyone interested near those locations. I will be listing the Fifer rods on Craigslist today so you can see pictures there

I'm not very savvy when it comes to posting pictures but I'm offering the Hardy Longstone for $125 and you can see pictures on my Craigslist ad.
the 1262 Fenwick would require a re-build so I'm offering it as a blank sale for $100, the Fifer rods are 10' 6" but I have no idea what the blank numbers are and I'm offering those at $200 each. Shipping will be extra but I live in Chilliwack and work in Langley so I can meet anyone interested near those locations. I will be listing the Fifer rods on Craigslist today so you can see pictures there
Fifers reduced to $150

Hi it’s Thomas. Please text me at 778 866 4622. I am interested in your Hardy rods or blanks if you still have them. Thanks very much.

Hi it’s Thomas. Please text me at 778 866 4622. I am interested in your Hardy rods or blanks if you still have them. Thanks very much.
Hi Thomas, I can text you but just to be clear i don't have "Hardy" rods or blanks. Just 3 Fifer and 1 Fenwick mooching rods

Back