Victoria bound

Mick

Hey all, I am being posted to Victoria and currently sitting in Sault ste marie, ON... Making the long drive across the county, all my gear is in the car and i'm hoping to hit a river or two while i have a week in town before i fly back to NS to pack up the family and make the drive again... Of course i plan on hitting the Cowie to flick a fly or two, i've read all i can about the river at this point, as my eyes are starting to strain. If anyone wants to interject additional info, or would like to get out for a fish on the 5th and 6th of April shoot me a pm. Not looking for honey holes or anything that would take the fun out of learning a new river.. I'll find my own in due time.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Since i know you guys like photo's so much, i'll toss a few up for you're viewing pleasure..

Kuwait city, sea bream

Dijibouti, Trevally

Seychelles, Queen fish

This sums up last years fishing, as you can tell i was away for all of Nova Scotia's local seasons, i only had a week at home for the start of trout season.

Hey all, I am being posted to Victoria and currently sitting in Sault ste marie, ON... Making the long drive across the county, all my gear is in the car and i'm hoping to hit a river or two while i have a week in town before i fly back to NS to pack up the family and make the drive again... Of course i plan on hitting the Cowie to flick a fly or two, i've read all i can about the river at this point, as my eyes are starting to strain. If anyone wants to interject additional info, or would like to get out for a fish on the 5th and 6th of April shoot me a pm. Not looking for honey holes or anything that would take the fun out of learning a new river.. I'll find my own in due time.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Mike,

You won't be disappointed with the fishing in Victoria.

Quality river, ocean, and lake fishing nearby.

No lunkers in the lakes, but that can be solved by venturing to one of the island's rivers or out to the ocean.

Have fun & tight lines!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back