V.I Fresh Water Classic

Tugwell

Hey guys/gals

just checking if there would be any interest in a freshwater series? Example would be 3-4 lakes from November-February with a championship. My friends and I are in the process of creating the rules and the lakes we have picked so far are cowichan/great central/sproat and possibly Horne lake. Derby fees are still tbd, but feel free to pm or comment on this thread with your ideas etc

thanks and tight lines

I would possibly fish that, but I think Sprout is pointless, Comox might be a better choice.

We havent really thought about south island lakes due to the fact of hp restrictions on majority of them. I will however talk to our group and see if we can find a suitable lake.
I like the idea but weather could be a problem during those months.

We havent really thought about south island lakes due to the fact of hp restrictions on majority of them. I will however talk to our group and see if we can find a suitable lake.
Sounds good, you could also have lakes that are electric only. I know lots of guys that have both motors and would be happy to fish lakes that allowed and didn’t allow outboards

I know a fish lots of lakes that do and don’t allow outboards

Anyways, look forward to the outcome of your decision

Cheerd

I would possibly fish that, but I think Sprout is pointless, Comox might be a better choice.

I 100% disagree.
If you know how and where to fish the Sprout, you can do rather well.
And there are still a few very good sized fish in there.

Nog

Back