UV green downrigger cannonballs available

GoGreen

I have some cannonballs for sale UV green in 10 ,12 and 15lb -made from lead with 2 brass eyes and fin. Some 12 and 15 in a 50/50 with uv on the top and glo on the bottom.

photo.jpg

$30.00 each

The 50/50 12 lb are $30.00 each

The 12 lb 50/50 are$30.00 each

Where are you located?

location for cannonballs

I am locatede in Surrey BC , not to far from Langley The 10 lb UV are $20.00, 12lb UV are $25.00 and the 15lb UV are $30.00

I am locatede in Surrey BC , not to far from Langley The 10 lb UV are $20.00, 12lb UV are $25.00 and the 15lb UV are $30.00
any relation to Mr. Ed?

Do you have any plain 15lb's and how much?

$30.00 each -made from lead and weigh the ikndicated weights

yes it is mr. ED Aka Rich

May also be interested in trading for some islander mr2/3 reels Rich 604-512-8775

Guys I can vouch, his Balls do glow:p and they also tend to catch hugh tyee in the Vancouver harbor:D
seriously though I have several of his glow balls and they are top notch quality,
don't know if they attract or not but I've seen his catches and its pretty impressive.
I'll take any advantage I can
Tim

Guys I can vouch, his Balls do glow:p and they also tend to catch hugh tyee in the Vancouver harbor:D
seriously though I have several of his glow balls and they are top notch quality,
don't know if they attract or not but I've seen his catches and its pretty impressive.
I'll take any advantage I can
Tim

I have yet to run them, just bought them infact, but I figured I would pick up a few of the balls to test out next season, like Tim, I like an any advantage (superstition), I can try...

As far as quality, I echo the same tune. Both vinyl and rubber coatings are quite durable (hammer test!)...I look forward to running a Glo or UV ball on one side, and a blank lead on the other. Not only that but a coated ball for the same price as blank lead, worth a try!

Thanks Rich!

-Nick

Back