Update at Pill Point

Just came back from Pill Point(Bamfield inside) after a couple days of fishing. Absolutly nothing caught - not even Macrell! Nobody on the radio had caught anthing either on the inside. Saw a humback whale playing around in Rainy Bay and in front of Haggards Cove and saw lots of seals and sea lions but no salmon. I'd heard that the hatcherys had gotten good numbers of Sockey in though.
Ugh, next year!

Sorry but this shouldn't be a surprise. Resident fish are here and there and the 'American' fish are generally on the outside, I've heard Swale Rk has been off and on but this is generally the furthest inland for consistent fishing at this time if year. I fished the outside (inc banks) all long weekend and was into fish (quite a few some days) for most of the weekend.

Well it took 7 years but at least someone finally did respond ...lol

Not sure the guy will even get to see the reply... Non active member since Sept 2012 and has not posted since 2011.

Thanks for the laugh tubby.......

No joke, I just came back from the bar....really have no idea how I replied to a 2006 thread....lesson learned, alcohol does affect your motor skills

No joke, I just came back from the bar....really have no idea how I replied to a 2006 thread....lesson learned, alcohol does affect your motor skills

Hahahahahahaha........no foul tubby......more of a funny!! :D

my log book confirms it,,,we only caught a few in july on the inside... HAHA!! too funny. report from the dead comes alive!!!

we will be waiting for the report! I was worried you and FD scrapped it out and both went overboard....awfully quiet around here from the good folks in Bamtown!

Good to hear all is well and it has been a hiatus from all the forum BS and not much more....can't wait to get to that neck of the woods again.:)

we will be waiting for the report! I was worried you and FD scrapped it out and both went overboard....awfully quiet around here from the good folks in Bamtown!

Good to hear all is well and it has been a hiatus from all the forum BS and not much more....can't wait to get to that neck of the woods again.:)

I'd nuke that city *****...

That said, alls good, I've been away but will be hitting it hard starting next week so stay tuned fellas.

Tix for the Tuna derby will go on sale shortly also... first come first serve and it's gonna go.

Jeff

Back