Unbelievable video

Makes me want to be a kid again. But I'm probably better off just watching, knowing me I'd break more then one bone....lol. Thanks for the video baz.

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!

Makes me want to be a kid again. But I'm probably better off just watching, knowing me I'd break more then one bone....lol. Thanks for the video baz.

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!

and you got to take in to consideration that the camera lens makes all the heights seem smaller. these are huge moves,
this kid has got talent and now does the sport with sponsers, and at that level you have to push the bar.. like this guy.
as for the nut shots, most of the bikes are designed without a seat for clearance issues. no doubt do we get our share of shots but not as much since this design came out,

the bike im riding now is this
IMG_0785.jpg

weighs in around 20lbs,
so after carrying my kids around allday it feels really light hahahaha
hope you all are enjoying the video

quote:Originally posted by Cedarstrip

That takes some talent and a lot of practice. Bet he's taken a few in the 'nads' over time. [:0][:0]

and you got to take in to consideration that the camera lens makes all the heights seem smaller. these are huge moves,
this kid has got talent and now does the sport with sponsers, and at that level you have to push the bar.. like this guy.
as for the nut shots, most of the bikes are designed without a seat for clearance issues. no doubt do we get our share of shots but not as much since this design came out,

the bike im riding now is this
IMG_0785.jpg

weighs in around 20lbs,
so after carrying my kids around allday it feels really light hahahaha
hope you all are enjoying the video

quote:Originally posted by Cedarstrip

That takes some talent and a lot of practice. Bet he's taken a few in the 'nads' over time. [:0][:0]

Wow, I'm impressed...

But, it's about that picket-fence thing... how many mistakes on that before you call it quits?

Thanks, I forwarded the link you a 16yo who's a nutter. He'll love it if not already seen...

Cheers!

Back