Ucluelet

frango

South bank has been very hot yesterday and today.We landed many cookie cutter 20's .My 9 year Grandson landed his first spring, a nice 15 lber.We released it.His teacher told him that there will be no salmon in 20 years.He felt good letting it go.
It was slower on friday but still lots around.We hit perhaps 8 coho with a couple of them hatcherys they where released as well,so lots of fish around.Most of the fish where caught on chovie or scented baitbuster at 70 to 90 feet..

Good to see such young kids, learning the importance of catch and release. Maybe there's still some hope for the Salmon.

Hitting Ukee the 14 th of August for 2 weeks..... always thank full for any reports .. thanks... Last year same time was a scream

I'll be there for a trip Aug 24/25 with MM. Keep in touch (what VHF do you like) i will bring my little hand held.

I will be on ch 69 Im in a 27 Seasport Seamaster, and my buddy will be in a 24 ft longcabin seasport.....Check Mate is the boat, my name is Dave.. love to chat and share info

Back