TV HELP

If you buy a TV from Costco you've got 90 days to return it which is what I did when I bought an inexpensive TV. After I returned it I went with Sony, tried and true. I've got two 55", ones about five years old and works like new and we watch a lot of the tube.

Always lots of great helpful info on this site.
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback.
I‘m leaning towards the Sony x90 Bravia series. Now I have to convince the boss ~ we all have one!
Stosh

I have 3 Hisense bargain tvs from Costco best bang for your buck.All have been great ,no troubles at all,and the 5 year warranty cost at Costco can't be beat.Wouldn't buy a tv anywhere else.
3 TV’s?

I have a hard time watching one

I think the matching are pretty slim on the popular size TVs.
I was proving a Sony at Costco them walked in to local shop, works out to same price, but they also installed the wall mount, Sony TV and Sonos soundbar, for a bit less. The installers also set up the TV and soundbar for the odd location we wanted it located.
Yeah, I could have done it, but it would not have been as smooth. Hopefully do not have to worry about warranty process.
Andres in Campbell River supports the Campbell River Salmon Foundation, which is also a feel good.
My old dumb Panasonic from the 2010 Olympics is still humming along for the kids in the basement.

If your budget allows Oled is nice. Bought a Sony the picture quality was noticeably better than the standard led models.

65" Samsung on sale at real superstore campbell river for 799.00. Limit two per customer.

I have been a Panasonic guy for the last few TV's at the house and have an issue with one after 10 years or so. I put 2 new 55" LG's at the cabin a few years ago and have been happy with the picture. How ever the remote takes a bit to get use to....imo

I have been a Panasonic guy for the last few TV's at the house and have an issue with one after 10 years or so. I put 2 new 55" LG's at the cabin a few years ago and have been happy with the picture. How ever the remote takes a bit to get use to....imo
TVs seem to be pretty solid these days, the thinking that goes into the remotes has me scratching my head at times.

I like the Samsung wall art TV. It's comes with its own mount and a wood frame. Looks like a painting on the wall.

I like the Samsung wall art TV. It's comes with its own mount and a wood frame. Looks like a painting on the wall.
“The frame”? That picture quality is horrible compared to other TVs. There’s a reason that they don’t put it side by side with other TVs so that you can see how much worse the picture is. It is cool that it looks like a painting but it’s a huge trade off on picture quality

“The frame”? That picture quality is horrible compared to other TVs. There’s a reason that they don’t put it side by side with other TVs so that you can see how much worse the picture is. It is cool that it looks like a painting but it’s a huge trade off on picture quality
It's the exact same picture quality as the premium Samsung TV. The premium has the the better built in sound. There are a couple models though. I'm no expert, however I just bought the TV and they were side by side. We paid around 2300$ with the frame at London drugs after they pricematched a visions sale.

Back