tuna limit slashed?

Gotta love the DFO rumour mill.
How about a clearly communicated decision making processes based on science with the raw data contemporaneously disclosed?

Such a dysfunctional department.
Tragically dysfunctional.
Everyone in that department that does not have a weathered PFD should resign.

There has been no change to the current Tuna regulation that I know of at this time.. Commercial guys at the process do rumble a bit about it but as long as everyone is doing there bit to take care of there catch we are good for the time being .. :)

For the amount of rec boats in BC that do the tuna fishery it would be pretty non-sensical...but we are dealing with DFO after all.

Its not the Dept. for the most part when there is something said,.. usually the commercial side asking do we really need 20 a day ect ect. Thats why we need to make sure we take good care of our catch on the water..,. We also need to be careful with some social medi as the average person on the street doesn't understand our catch and what it takes & cost to catch these tastie long fins :)

question gents. I believe I saw a post some time back about st jeans rules for handling tuna. I cannot seem to find it.

In the round.. heads off i believe no longer then 3 days on ice.. they will not accept loins :)

Back