Truck Project for sale - new boat motor needed!

Finished Business

Hey guys, I listed my project truck (with a CL link) previously, but I've taken to dropping to fire sale prices and I thought I'd give it a post here because well...who knows whos looking right!??

Selling it to help progress the boat project further, get my garage back, and finally throw the towel in on this one!

Heres the details. Cash prices. Willing to trade for boat or fishing stuff.

Thanks for the look.

Nick-FB-

...willing to part out individually or as a package. Parts for 1978-1986 Chevy/GMC 3/4T Pickup. Standard Cab, Long Box

DRIVETRAIN

1. Engine: 1986 454 BBC. Rebuilt, 0 miles. Flat-tops, custom heads, headers, needs final accessories (alternator ect.) $1500

2. Transmission: TH350 - Rebuilt, 0 miles, with torque converter (new). $350

3. 1986 Transfer Case - NP205 (used) Round Style, Fixed yoke $300

4. Exhaust - Dual 3.5" Aluminum Exhaust w/ dual Stainless Magnaflow mufflers (new) $600

5. Springs - 10" Superlift Lift Springs and shocks. (new) $100

6. Driveshafts - Front - (New) - extended for 10" lift. Balanced w/ new Joints $200 (rear SOLD)

7. 1978 Long Box Frame painted tremclad black $100 if you want it now, Free if you can wait until the rest is sold.

BODY

8. Fiberglass 3" Cowl Hood (primed) (New) $350

9. Driver and passenger side fenders, primed black (New) $100 / pair

10. Doors -locks and handles shaved (primed, mint condition) $250 / pair

11. Cab - floor pan added under seat, glovebox shaved (primed, painted base black. mint condition) $500

12. Box - interior sheeted, tailights and tailgate brackets shaved (primed, mint condition) $700

13. Tailgate - used condition. but straight with no dents $100

14. Front Clip - used, but good condition - $40

MORE PARTS

14. Propane System with 2 saddle tanks. Used condition. Parts need a cleaning. Tanks have had mounting tabs cut off. $200

15. 4 Core Radiator - Used, good condition $50

Considering all offers. Let's make a deal!
Trades for Mercruiser or other marine parts considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Bad Habits needs MORE POWER!!!

thanks for looking guys. put the word out to your vintage car and truck buddies!

Though I don't need it. Throw up some pics..

People don't seem to want to build their stuff any more. If I had 10k to fart out I would offer you 3k for your stock and go from there.

Since I farted out 10K I would complete the truck and..

a) Give it a good jump...Cause it would be bad butt..

b) Do a tough truck comp...Cause it would be bad butt..

Good luck with your sale man... I wish I had 10K to fart out then maul guys who think their diesels F-250 are cool :cool:

P.S. Find a good 4X site that doesn't cater to owners of new Jeeps

Post this on crawlin bc... Refer to cruiser45 or they will roast ya for selling on yer first post.. Awesome site!!!

I will most definitely do that!

Thanks Trophy!

Bump

Bad Habits needs MORE POWER!!!

thanks for looking guys. put the word out to your vintage car and truck buddies!
I say "BIG BLOCK" bad habits
convert that puppy to marine YEEHAWWWWWW

that would be rediculous!! but the wieght would be too much.. I'm pretty sure the future 5.7 the boat will get comes with extra pairs of pants...at 300hp, I'm gonna need em!!

Back