truck and 30ft aluminum boat for sale

A friend has asked me to post this on his behalf as he needs to part with his rig. It is a 2000 Jeppeson 30ft custom made aluminum with a beam just under 10 ft. powered by inboard single diesel. It was designed as a charter boat to live aboard and fish and sits on a tandem trailer towed by a 2006 Ford one ton 350 diesel with 69k. Recent improvements were 4k into trailer and new 9.9 Yamaha kicker plus much more. Price for boat and trailer 89k truck 18k PM me with an email address or smart phone no. and I can send pics and details or viewing in Comox Valley

any chance you could post the pics here? I'm not interested in purchasing but always love looking at alloy boats. might get more attention posting the pics also...

aaahh,, I love the sweet glare of aluminum alloy in the morning. have you posted this on aluminumaloyboats.com? looks like a really nice boat. thxs for posting the pics here.
curious on its weight. must have some fairly heavy axles for a tandem trailer (noticed it's a highliner trailer... nice. axles do look like there fairly heavy with the amount of studs showing) . being a single engine rather than twin prob brings the weight down a fair bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back