Trout Flies for sale

kunni

Ok, I have been tying for the past 1.5 years, and I really enjoy it. I have had quite a bit of extra time latley, and when I am not fishing I am usually tying. If anyone ones me to tie a batch(12) or a half batch, pm me. I have yet to find how much I would sell each for, but i was thinking 25 bucks for a batch of 12, 15 for a half batch. I mainly tie leeches, in lots of varieties, rabbit tails, and mohair leeches. PM me if you are interested

kunni

Ok, I have been tying for the past 1.5 years, and I really enjoy it. I have had quite a bit of extra time latley, and when I am not fishing I am usually tying. If anyone ones me to tie a batch(12) or a half batch, pm me. I have yet to find how much I would sell each for, but i was thinking 25 bucks for a batch of 12, 15 for a half batch. I mainly tie leeches, in lots of varieties, rabbit tails, and mohair leeches. PM me if you are interested

kunni

My local fly shop uses Blacks Flys for their retail fly sales and they have a great product that they sell - 12 flies for $16.99. Granted, that is a sale price, then they go up to $20.00 for a dozen for other times.

I am sure you tie great flies, but you will have to drop your price my friend unless the shops on the Island sell them for more than 25 a dozen.

While I'm talking, you seem like a fly guy, why not check out flyfishbc.com there is lot a fly talk over there that you are missing out on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice. I havent bought a fly for over a year, so I dont really remember the prices, but I will come as close to the commercial shops as possible, while still selling them in the green.

I am on the Flyfishbc forum, under the same name. I am not that active on the forum, because it seems most of the members are on the main land. I do check it though, some very interesting posts.

kunni

Back