Trophy Tyee XL QR Reel

Laxputs

Anyone happen to have an owner's manual for the Trophy Tyee XL QR Reel? Funny this company doesn't seem to have an online site. I've used the reels for 8 years and like them.

Thanks.

Anyone happen to have an owner's manual for the Trophy Tyee XL QR Reel? Funny this company doesn't seem to have an online site. I've used the reels for 8 years and like them.

Thanks.

Strange their site is gone. I had a pair for a number of years and actually found their service quite good; there was one guy in their warranty department who was great (Reg?). I needed some drag washers or something along that line and he shipped them out at no cost.

Their page used to be www.redlsports.com but it appears as though that no longer exists as the redirect is to some other hunting/fishing retailer.

On a quick side note if you need the manual for servicing you can download the one for Islander Reels and it will give you exactly what you need to do. Sure the washer sequence may not be the same but just take note of how you take them out and put in the same way.

They are gone and parts are no longer available. Company sold. A buddy found an old stock part he needed at a repair place but it was the last of them. Called Mikes and they confirmed no parts available and they aere trying to deal directly with the new owners.

Back