Trim motor

squamfish

Hi All, got a question about my trim motor I can’t quite figure out, it is a 1999 Suzuki 115, last time out about a week ago I pulled it out and trimmed the motor up at the ramp, when I got it home to flush it it would not go down,I unhooked it from the relay and went direct to a Battery and the motor runs but does not lift or lower still, could it be the relay or something more on the hydraulic side of things, any help appreciated.

Rod

Hi All, got a question about my trim motor I can’t quite figure out, it is a 1999 Suzuki 115, last time out about a week ago I pulled it out and trimmed the motor up at the ramp, when I got it home to flush it it would not go down,I unhooked it from the relay and went direct to a Battery and the motor runs but does not lift or lower still, could it be the relay or something more on the hydraulic side of things, any help appreciated.

Rod
If the motor runs but no up or down check your hydraulic fluids

If the motor runs but no up or down check your hydraulic fluids
Yup!! that was it, i was told it was full when i got the motor from a guy, clearly it was not, it doesn't appear to be leaking anywhere but it was almost empty! glad it was a easy fix.

Rod

Yup!! that was it, i was told it was full when i got the motor from a guy, clearly it was not, it doesn't appear to be leaking anywhere but it was almost empty! glad it was a easy fix.

Rod
There is probably a small leak, or it has not been checked in a looooong time

Back