Trailer Tire

Ringo

Crew Member
I’m going to replace my trailer tires before hitting the road in July. I don’t travel around with the trailer very often except for those short trips to local lakes and it’ll be just sitting in the storage for 90% of the time but when going on the road for those summer trips, I like them to perform Ok. This is for a single axle trailer with 3,500lb capacity and the tire size 205 75 R14.

What’s a recommended brand that’s a good bang for the buck? Any recommendations on where to buy from would be appreciated. I’m in the mainland.

Last edited:
I’m going to replace my trailer tires before hitting the road in July. I don’t travel around with the trailer very often except for those short trips to local lakes and it’ll be just sitting in the storage for 90% of the time but when going on the road for those summer trips, I like them to perform Ok. This is for a single axle trailer with 3,500lb capacity and the tire size 205 75 R14.

What’s a recommended brand that’s a good bang for the buck? Any recommendations on where to buy from would be appreciated. I’m in the mainland.
If your in Vancouver go see Mike at Roadrunner Trailer he has great deals.

I’m needing trailer tires (4 of them) as well and I’m on the Island. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Marty at sealand rv in Richmond. He has everything for trailers. Good fair pricing too.

Back