Trailer rental? Lower mainland

ryanb

I am looking for options. I have a possible need to borrow a trailer for my boat. It is a 22' aluminum with a 2' hull extension /pod. So basically 24'. All up wet weight under 5000 lbs. I bought the boat without trailer as I keep it at a Marina and have nowhere to keep a trailer and didn't anticipate needing a trailer more than once every couple of years. I know there are a lot of folks out there in a similar situation as me only with a trailer sitting unused somewhere.

Is anyone willing to rent there trailer or am I completely out to lunch? I know icbc insurance for boat trailers usually covers renting the trailer out.

I have no immediate need, just looking to get a couple of contacts for future use if I can find anyone. I am in the lower mainland area.

I have had a boat for 6 years prior on a trailer, so I know how to safely drive a trailer.

What u going to use the trailer for?

A possible trip to Bella Coola or WCVI. As far as WCVI I may just end up using a boat mover to haul me over to port Alberni from Parksville..

Thanks for the link to highliner trailers. Just what I was looking for. Still open to any private individuals that may want to rent me a trailer. I am willing to leave a sizeable damage deposit (say $1000 or more?) with anyone.

Back