Trailer Parts Online/Local

sudsy

Hi, looking at getting some maintenance done on my trailer, been looking around online trying to find a place in canada that sells reasonably priced boat trailer parts. Has anyone got any good websites that they have used in the past? or is there any businesses in victoria that you recommend? Im looking at getting new surge brake drums (galvanised) and re-doing the trailer bunks with new bolster brackets and wood planks, and carpret. There is a company in the states (www.championtrailers.com )i have checked out and their prices are excellent, not sure if they ship to canada or if i would get screwed at the border with brokerage fees etc. Id prefer to shop within canada but if you have experience with companys in the US i would check it out....

thanks,

Lets dredge up an oldie here folks.... anyone have any leads on trailer parts .. looking for a set for trailer wobble wheels for an easy-loader trailer in particular 4.88 inch with 1" 1/4 Inside diameter ribbed..

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked online and they dont seem to have the size im after.. Might try instore to be sure..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought new rollers from west marine, they should have some stuff marked down now since they are closing in a few months...

parts

Give them a call at Custom Express Trailers in Errington. Talk to Bill. They are not a marine trailer place but are the cheapest trailer parts supplier in BC for just about everything else.

Lets dredge up an oldie here folks.... anyone have any leads on trailer parts .. looking for a set for trailer wobble wheels for an easy-loader trailer in particular 4.88 inch with 1" 1/4 Inside diameter ribbed..

Back