TR3

Sorry for the bad posting , I thought I had attached the particulars. Reel has been fished 2 days , loaded with 30lb Maxima. Warranty card is still blank. No rash . 800.00 . Not looking for quick sale. Save a couple hundred plus line.

Sorry for the bad posting , I thought I had attached the particulars. Reel has been fished 2 days , loaded with 30lb Maxima. Warranty card is still blank. No rash . 800.00 . Not looking for quick sale. Save a couple hundred plus line.

Guess it's a good deal...retail at $900, BUT just not worth the money in my opinion.
Lots of good reels out there with better clickers (I like to hear the loud zing when your fish takes off) AND they tend to leak off the Downrigger which is really annoying.
Just how I see it.
17832.jpg

Guess it's a good deal...retail at $900, BUT just not worth the money in my opinion.
Lots of good reels out there with better clickers (I like to hear the loud zing when your fish takes off) AND they tend to leak off the Downrigger which is really annoying.
Just how I see it.
17832.jpg
You’re entitled to your opinion but those are not issues from my experience. Fantastic reel with carbon drag, so no creeping.

Last edited:
Back