towing bridle

BobW

Dinghy bridle has 316 stainless carabiners from Italy and France. Dinghy rode was expensive. North Vancouver. Bob.cel: 604-805-4044 $50

Attachments

• dinghy tow bridle 3 - Copy.jpg
    dinghy tow bridle 3 - Copy.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 118
  • dinghy towing bridle - Copy.jpg
    dinghy towing bridle - Copy.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 110
  • dingy tow bridle 2 - Copy.jpg
    dingy tow bridle 2 - Copy.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Both of them ? Can Post has a box for $25 that includes shipping. I recently shipped books to Sooke this way. This box may take both bridles. Will check it out when I know if u want one or both. If one, which one? I have a sister in Victoria who will be coming over and back at Xmas. If u emt me the money I will hold them for you. Please advise. Thanks.

just added100 ft towline to my post. the dinghy bridle would be over $200 if made today. I am 83, boat is for sale, am selling everything no longer needed. have granddaughter in Victoria but no family plans to visit prior to Xmas. any thoughts on which / or both bridles? everything listed bargain priced.

just added100 ft towline to my post. the dinghy bridle would be over $200 if made today. I am 83, boat is for sale, am selling everything no longer needed. have granddaughter in Victoria but no family plans to visit prior to Xmas. any thoughts on which / or both bridles? everything listed bargain priced.
Hey Bob. I'll take the 8.5' bridle and rope. Don't need the two 5s

Ahoy, Rain City. Both bridles and the towline fit in the Can Post flat rate box. If you only want the 8.5 ft towing bridle and the 100 ft towline , the cost is $110 fob your address. When I receive your emt the box will be shipped the same day. For a reference check out Roderick Haig- Brown trilogy and my thread will come up with a comment about me. I will need your delivery address. Thanks.

Ahoy, Rain City. Both bridles and the towline fit in the Can Post flat rate box. If you only want the 8.5 ft towing bridle and the 100 ft towline , the cost is $110 fob your address. When I receive your emt the box will be shipped the same day. For a reference check out Roderick Haig- Brown trilogy and my thread will come up with a comment about me. I will need your delivery address. Thanks.

Rain City, are you in Victoria or East Vancouver? I am confused now with 2 people responding. If Vancouver I can deliver. Pls advise.

Rain City, are you in Victoria or East Vancouver? I am confused now with 2 people responding. If Vancouver I can deliver. Pls advise.
I messaged you privately. But yes, East Van.

Sorry, Rain City.
I sent you my cel no., that was incorrect. Should have read: 604-805-4044. Yes, I do go to East Van reasonably often. If you are still interested in the tow bridle & towline, let's arrange a meet. I am retired, so pretty flexible.

Rain City, I am taking my wife to YVR tomorrow. Drop off at noon. Do you want to meet in East Van approx. 12:30 pm tomorrow, Sunday? If so pls provide address and I'll confirm . Thx.

Back