Tony's balls CCB

Something called my kid gets in the way of my productivity .FREAKIN KIDS....

I sold my kids to finance my motor purchase. Priorities right?? lol

I was waiting for somebody to say that. Lucky I'm not on the boat or in the bush as it puts me in a different place or I would show you "my balls" poppa lol. I don't know how to show photos in the site . So anybody who wants to see any photos just text me at 7789948669

Thanks

I was waiting for somebody to say that. Lucky I'm not on the boat or in the bush as it puts me in a different place or I would show you "my balls" poppa lol. I don't know how to show photos in the site . So anybody who wants to see any photos just text me at 7789948669

Thanks

hopefully somebody helps ya out, I will not rest until I have a full screen shot of balls in this thread.

Here are just a few pictures off CCB's balls... :)

photo-27.jpg

photo-28.jpg

photo-29.jpg

Thanks poppa Swiss.

The ones without stickers will not glow the ones with stickers will glow if anybody wants em to low without stickers that's not a problem. Also the stickers will not peel off after a while in the water .

Thanks

Hey Craven

Thanks for the look I will have UV blue and UV blue glow in the new year I have it on the way already. I am just using up what I have left right now.I wanted it to be a surprise for the guys that love and spend more time fishing then with there wives hence the BLUE BALLS haha. Should be fun or no fun like you said.

Lollypop

I have caught every kind of salmon on every color of ball at 30-250ft I myself just like them to be coated I have been coating my own balls for about 7 years and I much prefer the coating. The sticker is a bling bling sticker kinda like diamond crackle and the whole ball glows with UV not just half and half so it glows or it doesn't glow.IF your concerned about it being too bright then buy black or dark red. I can even make the black ones glow in the dark too.

Thanks

The red ones sure look good, do you think they would be too bright in clear water? Most of my fishing is in 30 to 60 feet of water. Is it just the sticker that glows or does the whole downrigger ball glow?

Thanks Dave

Dont worry about the colour too much. green is unfricken reel looking. I just look at it and wanna go fishing, I wanna go sleigh some salmon. Thats what fishing is. Its about confidence. if you have confidence in the gear your using the place your fishing and you have confidence in yourslef, you will catch fish. Thats the great thing about these balls. they are well made, so your going to be confident using them. match em up with the same colour flasher and throw on a spoon,hoochie, anchovy whatever works for you or that area and go out and slam some fish.

Cant wait to try em out, i can already see my rods going nuts.

I cant see red being to bright in clear water. I fish red flashers early in the year up north when the water is crystal clear and I do well. Give it a shot! let us know how you make out.

cheers,

Dont worry about the colour too much. green is unfricken reel looking. I just look at it and wanna go fishing, I wanna go sleigh some salmon. Thats what fishing is. Its about confidence. if you have confidence in the gear your using the place your fishing and you have confidence in yourslef, you will catch fish. Thats the great thing about these balls. they are well made, so your going to be confident using them. match em up with the same colour flasher and throw on a spoon,hoochie, anchovy whatever works for you or that area and go out and slam some fish.

Cant wait to try em out, i can already see my rods going nuts.

I cant see red being to bright in clear water. I fish red flashers early in the year up north when the water is crystal clear and I do well. Give it a shot! let us know how you make out.

cheers,

O, and you need to fish somewhere where there are fish.

How did any of you guys manage to catch fish before these fancy balls came out;;lol Reminds me of the old Charlie White special the ultimate lure caught lots of fisherman very few fish

Send me youR number optimist . I am also not proclaiming these will catch you more fish. There just awesome balls for so may different reasons. I'll sell un coated balls all day long but what fun is that and there a lot less work.I catch tons of fish and ran my own tests I will never run a lead ball again unless I am forced to buy one where I a am fishing. A lot of guys will just buy Lead balls cause lets face it there cheaper cause anybody can pour lead . People will go where it's cheaper just to save some money but a lot will not too so everybody is different. I myself pay more for quality products and everybody buys within there bugdets.

Back