Todays Fishing....

totally tyee

Well the plan today was to head out and do some winter spring fishing but the weather didn't cooperate. So the back up plan was Elk Lake.

Hit the lake with Chromer and Yo Mama and we managed to stir up some fish but the size wasn't there today. All 12 inchers.

Planning on giving winter springs another go tommorrow, will post a report.

TT out

Hey tt say there was about 8 to 10 boats off of the waterfront today and i did hear there was some fish around.

Wolf

I was in one of those boats off the waterfront today. We found it to be slow going out there. The creel check guy at the launch had checked 9 boats and had seen 2 fish. I saw one of the fish, it was at best 4 lbs, he said the other was about 6.

He also reported 2 fish taken by seals.

Thanks guys, I will be out off the waterfront tommorrow morning. I've heard there is an unreal amount of seals around there this year.

I was at elk saturday, didnt fish for too long, got shut out, yet im fairly new to that lake and dont really know the best spots.

I was at elk saturday, didnt fish for too long, got shut out, yet im fairly new to that lake and dont really know the best spots.

Went out on a little dinky lake in Nanaimo with my buddy and our kids. We caught 5 in about an hour and a half. Little 11-12 inchers but the kids had fun. It's funny because I try the same thing here at Langford Lake and still get skunked most of the time right now, different areas have different bites. I still want to get out to Elk and Beaver.

Went out on a little dinky lake in Nanaimo with my buddy and our kids. We caught 5 in about an hour and a half. Little 11-12 inchers but the kids had fun. It's funny because I try the same thing here at Langford Lake and still get skunked most of the time right now, different areas have different bites. I still want to get out to Elk and Beaver.

so anyone been hittin the steel so far this week?

thinking of either stamp or puntledge (if the stamps blown) for this weekend...

so anyone been hittin the steel so far this week?

thinking of either stamp or puntledge (if the stamps blown) for this weekend...

hittin up the stamp tomorrow after school......buddies been fishn n been doing really well..like in double didgits...fish are a mixed bag though you'll hook the odd colored fish, well im out truck needs an oilchange....ill let you guys know how my n salmonspanker make out tomorrow pm..chu

......steelheadman

hittin up the stamp tomorrow after school......buddies been fishn n been doing really well..like in double didgits...fish are a mixed bag though you'll hook the odd colored fish, well im out truck needs an oilchange....ill let you guys know how my n salmonspanker make out tomorrow pm..chu

......steelheadman

Back