Toasters!!

My wife has a Betty Crocker 4-slice that we bought a few years back.....comes in color white.....does bagels too so has bagel setting plus extra wide slots.

One of the LED's does not work anymore.......but other than that makes great toast and bagels......

I think you can still get them.....wasn't all that expensive....around 50 bucks.

Jencourt said 10 ply is better then 6 ply as he has a diesel......Sorry to miss lead you there SS. Best to have the stongest when dealing with serious loads......LOL

This thread sure went in the toilet lol

I have learnt some thing today.

"List Price: $700.00

Our Price: $406.00

You Save: 42%"

Gag!!!!! HOW MUCH???????? ARGGGGGG! Think I will stick to corn flakes for breakfast!!!!!

But thanks everyone-- I am now totally confused!! LOL!

Off to the thrift stores I am!!!!!

See now we are really talking about real toaters....lol Them are all great looking machines. And them last 2 are well priced. Got me thinking about buying a new toaster now.

OMG 4 pages on a toaster you guys go fishing you must be bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same problem for years ubtill I bought a stainless cuisinart 4 slice with bagel defrost and reheat modes.
got it a costco I think it was around 60 bucks it works awesome set it at 5 and perfect toast and fast thats the trick faster is better, slower tends to make it dry

Agree. We got a 2 slice stainless Cuisinart from Home Outfitters and it works just great. It's adjustable for thickness of bread and for time. Should have got one years ago.
Dave

Back