Things You Deserve for Christmas

Oh no! I’ve been cursed with the 90 degree turn on my photos! Why does it say “upload a file” instead of “upload a photo” like it normally does (at least by my recollection)? @Admin

I’m hoping for some food preparation upgrades. New bigger grinder the 1 HP or 1 3/4 HP unit or a new vacuum sealer, we’ll see.

I’m hoping for some food preparation upgrades. New bigger grinder the 1 HP or 1 3/4 HP unit or a new vacuum sealer, we’ll see.
Ooh I like that one. Chamber sealer would be awesome.

Also @Corey_lax those things are usually cheaper at london drugs when on sale aren't they? I think I got mine for $70.

Ooh I like that one. Chamber sealer would be awesome.

Also @Corey_lax those things are usually cheaper at london drugs when on sale aren't they? I think I got mine for $70.
I also got mine at London Drugs but I think that was a one-off sale. It was $79 I think. This was the cheapest I've seen it since then and for some reason I keep my eye out for them even though I already have one....

I also got mine at London Drugs but I think that was a one-off sale. It was $79 I think. This was the cheapest I've seen it since then and for some reason I keep my eye out for them even though I already have one....
I was going to say. You're like Mr. Mr. Heater

Back