Thingamagiggies

I have a pair of heavy-duty boat pads, not sure what they are called they are used to dry dock a boat they are about 36" high and they have screw-up plywood pads for the bottom of the boat that rise up another 12" or so. I used them to winter on the hard and then bottom paint a 26' Hourston.
Looking to get $100 for the pair or the best offer.
250 478-6433 Ron in Langford,

I have a pair of heavy-duty boat pads, not sure what they are called they are used to dry dock a boat they are about 36" high and they have screw-up plywood pads for the bottom of the boat that rise up another 12" or so. I used them to winter on the hard and then bottom paint a 26' Hourston.
Pm sent

those sound like boat stands

Yes, I had a brain fart...boat stands or jack stands that are about 36" and adjust to about 5' high paint is a little faded from the sun but in solid condition.
I can paint em up to look like new just add an extra $100

Back