The Ultimate Off Shore Fishing Machine

MyEscape

We just delivered this 35' Personal Fishing Machine. An example of when money is no object. Was built for someone on V.I. Twin 300's a 25hsp kicker, bow thruster, full walk around with two removable bow seats and 3 on the stern for hali fishing, large below aft deck halibut hold, fishbox / live well, and so much more.... Cruises @ over 30 mph and weighs in at over 18,000 lbs.

cruiser35_1_2big.jpg

cruiser35_1_1big.jpg

cruiser35_1_3big.jpg

cruiser35_1_23big.jpg

cruiser35_1_15big.jpg

cruiser35_1_8big.jpg

cruiser35_1_5big.jpg

cruiser35_1_13big.jpg

cruiser35_1_19big.jpg

cruiser35_1_18big.jpg

cruiser35_1_16big.jpg

cruiser35_1_14big.jpg

This boat is now fishing out of Nootka.

Wish it was mine but I couldn't even afford the fuel. ;)

Cheers ME

Were do I sign up, that is one cool boat. Any idea what the total price was.
Phil

Heading to Hardy???

I worked the Abby Outdoors show this spring and Daigle had a VERY impressive display there. I was actualy SHOCKED at how reasonabley priced them boats there, were. Especially with the given market prices of building materials.

DAMN FINE RIDES!!!

Well I'll keep buying lotto 649 tickets and mabye one day. Cornfed yes it is an EagleCraft made by Daigle Welding and Marine in Campbell River and we will back in Seattle in September for the show on Lake Union and again in January.

Thanks for all the possitive comments best part of my job is sea trialing the boats. I asked for a demo boat and my boss just laughed.

"Mr. Dean" The boats we had in Abbotsford were are smaller series 24' 26' 28' as we build up to 42'

"fishnphil" The boat came in just over $360,000 Canadian. Alot of additional gear not seen in my photo's

"Dogbreath" It would make a great boat for tuna but I think the best part is on those bad weather days that boat can still go out.

I just thought you guys who love boats / fishing would like to see my dream boat.[:p]

ps oldblack dog this one isn't but there's a mean 32' fishing machine / cruiser being built right now for a NON GUIDE </u> resident in Hardy to be displayed in the Seatle Boat Show in January and will be fishing the 2008 season.

Cheers ME

beautifull west coast fishing machine! however not even close to the ultimate offshore fishing machine. those honours still belong to the likes of hatteras,bertram,roscioli,rybovich etc,etc

We get our first Yammi 350 in two weeks and I will let you know about that and post pics. The 300's seem to pack a punch and a very quiet but only time will tell.

Dishwasher??? Wait another 10 months then I will post pics of the 36' by 13' wide mind blowing ultimate personal</u> fishing machine that is under construction with 740 Diesel Horsepower and over $100,000 in state of the art electronics including night vision. No dishwasher but does have a trash compacter / generator / water maker...

Cheers ME

just got back from Nootka saw them fishing around camel rock ,got some nice pics, it looks beautiful in the water. nice big bow rail saw granny jigging for cod off the bow looked like the ultimate boat to me

Awesome fishing machine! This boat makes a new 28' Grady or Skagit Orca look reasonable inexpensive. I don't think my wife will let me sell the house to buy one though :(

Back