The Submarine

Sea Ranger

I don't think I would buy a bow open boat, not after watching this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68AOltMu768&feature=related

I've never seen a boat do this.... is it normal???

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!
fish.gif

I have had jetboats do this to me but not completely submerged.[:0]

IMG_1445.jpg

Just about did that at Porlier Pass once with the wife in the boat. Took about 100 gallons over the bow of my center console after going off a standing drop in the current. Scared the crap out of me. It was a good life lesson. My wife refers to Porlier as "That place where you almost killed me?". She doesn't go there anymore with me.

It's phony, you can see the women spot the wave they're supposed to stuff and she causally turns around, then waves after dunking to whoever is filming.

billreidsalmon.jpg

Looks like it is done on purpose

quote:I have a Yamaha lx210 from about 40mph pull the throttle back to zero but the buckets down(reverse) then bring the revs back up you can control the dive by the amount of throttle. My wife did not talk to me for the#65279; rest of the day ...peace at last!!

cheers

JUST FISHEN'

Done on purpose, boat is trimmed hard down, stuck into wave, guy at helm is laughing not shocked.

It's done on purpose, you cruise forward at a good speed and then shift in reverse,bow dives. I had one of the seadoo boats and we would do it once in a while, scary feeling having the boat full of water not to mention your friends drinking a beer relaxing as we cruise then SPLOOSH!![8D]

Back