The "Official" Blackhawks Thread

I just watched Bobby and Stan getting interviewed on TSN. Great memories. This team is a team of destiny. Hawks 4 Sharks 3 in OT.;) eman

Good call with the OT Eman....

Just thought I would chime in and say GO SHARKS [}:)]

n2231849911_31010.jpg

And so Holmes' dreams have finally come true, his crew have made it the big dance. The Madhouse on Madison rocked today for sure! Chances of taking it all the way now, above average to excellent, IMHO. Four more wins. Glad for you Holmes. And it's just a little more comforting to us wound-licking 'Nucks fans that we got beat by Stanley's champs.

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling - Izaak Walton

Yup.....I wonder if holmes is somewhere SO remote that he has no idea what happened. I have to question his "Hawk Nation" status card as I would not be diddling around away from the TV if my team was in the West Final. :D [:p]

Although I am firmly backing Philly this IS the Hawks year. They have to blow this team up next year to try and put a full roster on the ice. Will be kinda nice to see a Wpg Captain and Assistant Captain hoisting the cup "if" they win.

Going to be a good battle in front of the net "when" Philly beats Montreal between Pronger and Bafooneeyuglyen.

Enjoy it holmes........there is NO denying that Chicago is a very, very good team. I didn't see them disposing the Sharks in a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Yeah...Good Luck to you as well Holmes. It's been way to long for the Hawks. I'm cautiously optomistic as well, but I would sure like to see them win it at home in five.[:p] I would settle for seven though. Hawks 6 Flyers 3.;) eman

I expect the Hawks will tighten up there defensive play, they looked a little scrambly in there own end. This game will be close..Hawks 4 Flyers 3.;)eman

Hey no probs holmes...gotta take care of business.;) I feel that this will be a statement game by the Hawks to let Philly no who's in control in this series. Hawks 6 Flyers 2. eman

quote:Originally posted by eaglemaniac

Hey no probs holmes...gotta take care of business.;) I feel that this will be a statement game by the Hawks to let Philly no who's in control in this series. Hawks 6 Flyers 2. eman

Good luck to both of you.......Pronger is gonna lay down a world of hurt on your boys. :D

Im thinking this one could go the distance got to admit good hockey but still on the ABC TRAIN

ANYBODY

BUT

CHICAGO

LOL

WOLF

Geez holmes...they might have to get a few power plays for them to score that many goals.:( Hawks 4 Flyers 2.;) eman

Just want to say thanks to all members that had to put up with Holmes and myself and our Blackhawk ramblings. We love our team, as do you. I will continue to bat 1,000 as far as my predictions are concerned. Hawks 5 Flyers 3.;) eman

Good call Holmes [8D]

There is always next year for the rest of us [V]

Or at least in my life time plz :D

Nice call holmes: I cant believe that the Chicago Blackhawks are the Stanley cup champions. Lets go fishing.;) eman

quote:Originally posted by holmes

Life doesn't get much better:D...i called the score tonite and if you read back HAWKS IN 6...woot woot[8D]holmes*

097.jpg

Thats a crappy fish and outfit [xx(]

:D:D

quote:Originally posted by holmes

Life doesn't get much better:D...i called the score tonite and if you read back HAWKS IN 6...woot woot[8D]holmes*

097.jpg

I think I just puked in my mouth. [:p] Is that Sopel holding that fish?? Looks to be about as attractive?? :D

But congrats......to you and e-man. I am glad you have enjoyed the thread I created for the two of you. There is no denying they have (had ;)) one hell of a team and it was their year to get it done before they have to start shippin' guys out. [:eek:)]

Oh....and tell me which friggin' color of Tomic you want holmes. Likely heading to Berry's tomorrow for the sale that's going on this week. Gimmee a couple of options #1, #2, #3 just in case I can't find the first choice. [}:)]

I am surprised that Oprah wasn't on the ice last night??

The face of a Champion...........way to go Sopes.

101936786[img]

Hey holmes: Just in case your about, the Hawks parade is about to start on ch. 61 WGN. One million strong baby.:D eman

Back