Thanks to these forum members...

Osama Bin Hopper

The following list is a list of those forum members who have had a positive impact on my 2009 season one way or another. Some conciously some not, but at any rate a sincere thanks to the following -

Yeah Buddy
Searun
Bod
Fog Ducker
Bananas
Last Chance
Kelly
Business Time
Backatit
UNKNOWN
The Law
Blue Orca
C.S.
Charlie
Iron Nogging
TofinoFish
Island Fish Lifter
Millsy
Wolf
Peahead
Dogbreath
Cohochinook
Coyotespooner

And I guarantee I have to be missing a couple as well. I'll add as I discover.

From insightful posts to passing plugs or six packs on the water you've all helped make 2009 a great year of fishing for me! Keep on keepin on and I hope to see you all and share a cold one in the future.

Jeff

Gimee the gaff!!!

Theres always a cold one waiting for you in parksville

thanks alot for all the advice you given my this year and cant wait till next season!!!

cheers

Cheers Jeff. Sounds like it was a great season out there. Ill have to bug you next year for some hali tips.Jonnys talking about gettin some guys and lookin into a sturgeon trip if your interested.

PS Jimmy you still cant even buy beer ya plug.

Osama, are you coming to the chum derby again this year? Maybe we can have a cold one together and a BS.

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

You're quite Welcome Jeff!

It was a treat to fish with you and the other guys and my lower back Thanks You for being such a good boat handler! [8D]

Regards

Carl Z
Vancouver BC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

Wicked summer Jeff...one of the most memorable days was sitting around on the lawn at Mills with you and Bagger getting pissed after a quick limit at Kirby [8D]. Hopefully talk to you soon (maybe you'll return a PM or 2 now that the seasons winding down ;)). Hopefully see you at the Chum derby..if not then Logger's for sure.
Thanks for the trip in April...still finding ling in my freezer!

Backatit

Pretty good group of people I got stuck in with! I appreciate the comment!

Does this mean you owe me a fishing trip next year? :)

Why Thanks for that Rabbi! Appreciated! And a LOUD Thanks in your direction too! ;)
Had some pretty serious FUN out there this year! Was indeed a hell of a season! [^]
Gotta run to Ukee tomorrow - 40 tuna arrived with my name on them. But will call tomorrow eve, and let's get out there One More Time!! [}:)]

Cheers,
Nog

Thanks for the coments Jeff, had a blast fishing with you this August ! Now maybe you can get some sleep ....maybe.

Back