Thank you Crew Members

Admin

Admin
Staff member
Yesterday we had yet another crew member renew his commitment with us, and it struck us that we don't often enough acknowledge the support and generosity of spirit of those folks who have signed on with us. This post is simply a big shout out of appreciation to those of you who have elected to join the SFBC Crew Members program. It is thanks to you that we're able to "keep the doors open" here at SportfishingBC.com, and we're sincerely grateful to you for that.

For any who may not be aware of this program, the following link will provide you with the relevant information: https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/join-our-crew-member-program.72781/

Again, our thanks to you who've already signed on. Tight lines to all!

Peter and Brian.

I think this has been mentioned before but you guys should look at getting some small flags for our antennas made up. Could have SFBC emblem and then member on it. I think those that would want them would be willing to pay for them, may even be another little source a revenue for you guys to help some. Be a handy little thing when we are in the marinas and traveling to know who some other members are and a way to meet.

wait what? how and where do i sign? i did t know this

How do we know when our Crew Member renewal is due?

Most members choose the auto-renewal option when they sign up. When the date of your renewal occurs you should receive a notification stating your invoice for the annual membership has been paid but, as Revy pointed out, we follow up with an email as well confirming you want to continue with your membership for another year. If you choose not to participate we simply refund your payment and cancel your auto-renewal option.

Brian

Most members choose the auto-renewal option when they sign up. When the date of your renewal occurs you should receive a notification stating your invoice for the annual membership has been paid but, as Revy pointed out, we follow up with an email as well confirming you want to continue with your membership for another year. If you choose not to participate we simply refund your payment and cancel your auto-renewal option.

Brian

ITs a nice touch thank you

Brian
Thanks Brian,

I can't see if I have set autorenewal, how do i check?

Back