Tempress hatches from the 1990s

MiddlepointBight

Hi all,

I am replacing all the hatches on my 1993 Proline 190, most of them are Tempress, but of course the company got bought 17 years ago and the design / screw configuration has changed since the mid-90s.

Pics attached for the hatch I am looking for. On the bottom side of hatch, it has the part number s 41434 (white). I have attached pics for reference and scale.

Luckily, I have found an exact match for another hatch size I am replacing. Some dude in Calgary sells the 41424 hatches.

I cannot for the life of me find the 41434 hatch though, and as mentioned, the cutout size and screw locations have changed in their modern design (part no. 43930).

Thanks in advance for any help. Looking for the exact replacement, as it's the last resort to drill more holes in the hull!

I had some similar hatch covers and removed them, had taken them to a fab guy and got them made out of alu. my old trophy. an off season project. I also did it with the cuddy windows on my kingfisher,.. I recommend e&d fab in Aerosmith for any fab work.

Back