Telus Alternative

Rogers cell service is terrible at Sandheads. If that matters. And, they all have ****** Customer service. It’s all price to me. It’s a commodity now. Who will bundle me the best price. And not Just a 6 month deal.

Telus "loyalty" is not the same as "retention". You have to tell them you are leaving for the competition, ask them how much the cancellation of your remaining contract will cost. Give them the reasons you are leaving with specific examples (I'm sure you've experienced the looooooong wait times on hold etc, etc). Stay calm, clear, respectful and firm. Then you are transferred to the retention dept and the real discounts and offers come in. It's a ridiculous dance, but it seems the way it is now. :rolleyes:

My daughter just signed a new contract with Rogers. Unlimited text, calling and 20 gigs data for 55/month. About 2 months ago.
I checked this morning $45/mo unlimited talk and text Canada and 25 gig data. I think cells are going to shaw...

Last edited:
We pay too much to Telus for home phone, internet and cable, but it's about $40 less than Shaw was.
We've been doing $45 total for two cell phones with Rogers for 10 years. No data. I don't think I need it, since wifi is so readily available.

Back