Tell Your Best Joke

I just got back from Walmart and I have to share this!
I found myself behind a grandfather and his badly-behaved grandson. He had his hands full with the child screaming for sweets, biscuits, all sorts of things. The granddad was saying in a controlled voice, “Easy, William, we won’t be long . . . easy boy.”

Another outburst and I heard the granddad calmly say, “It’s okay William. Just a couple more minutes and we’ll be out of here. Hang in there, boy.”
At the checkout the little horror was throwing items out of the shopping cart and Granddad says again in a controlled voice, “William, William, relax buddy, don’t get upset. We’ll be home in five minutes, stay cool William.”

Well, I was really impressed, so I went outside to where the grandfather was loading his groceries and the boy into the car. I said to the Grandad, “It’s none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don’t know how you did it! That whole time you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying that things would be okay. William is very lucky to have you as his granddad.”
“Thanks,” said the Granddad, “But I’m William. That little ****-head's name is Kevin.”
1f602.png
1f923.png
1f602.png
1f923.png

Take care.

A woman driving a car in Calgary became lost in a snowstorm.
She didn't panic however because she remembered what her dad had once told her.
"If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it."
Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it.
She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes.
Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing.
She explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow.
The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot now, do you want to follow me over to Shoppers Drug Mart?

Take care.

One evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in Slim Fast. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!'
His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.
The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 'What the Hell is this??' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared when he shook them out.
'April,' he hollered into the bathroom, 'why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?'
She replied with a snicker...'It's not talcum powder......
It's 'Miracle Grow'.

this one could might belong in a thread that is now gone, but it made me laugh, so maybe it is ok here?

I refuse to put winter tires on the car.
It's my car, my choice, my freedom.
The effect of winter tires has not been proven, except by studies conducted by the tire manufacturers.
My neighbor had an accident after putting his winter tires on.
Some are already on their third set of tires, proving their inefficiency.
We do not know what they are made of.
The tire giants scare us in the winter just to enrich themselves.
In fact, the tire giants invented snow and scattered it at night while you slept.
If I have tires, the government can track me in the snow.
Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being a sheep! Say no to winter tires!

Figured this would fit the joke thread well. I’ve been telling my wife for a while to get reading glasses. After putting laundry detergent in the dishwasher I think she will break down and get them. Suds will not drain so thankfully my shop vac is in good working order!

Attachments

• EC6DF8BC-8694-451E-B374-0AFA9888F732.jpeg
    EC6DF8BC-8694-451E-B374-0AFA9888F732.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 76
Figured this would fit the joke thread well. I’ve been telling my wife for a while to get reading glasses. After putting laundry detergent in the dishwasher I think she will break down and get them. Suds will not drain so thankfully my shop vac is in good working order!

Lol my wife did the same lol, shes blind as a bat and bought the wrong stuff, we had foam all over kitchen floor lol

A man playing on a new golf course got confused as to what hole he was on.
He saw a lady playing ahead of him. He walked up to her and asked if she knew what hole he was playing. She replied, "I'm on the 7th hole, and you're a hole behind me, so you must be on the 6th hole." He thanked her and went back to his golf.
On the back nine, the same thing happened, and he approached the lady again with the same request. She said, "I'm on the 14th, you are a hole behind me, so you must be on the 13th." Once again he thanked her.
He finished his round and went into the club house and saw the lady sitting at the end of the bar. He went up to her and said, "Let me buy you a drink to show my appreciation for your help." He started a conversation and asked her what kind of work she did. She said she was in sales, and he said he was in sales also. He asked what she sold.
She replied, "If I told you, you would only laugh."
"No, I wouldn't," he said.
She said, "I sell tampons."
With that he fell on the floor laughing so hard.
She said, "See, I knew you would laugh."
"That's not what I'm laughing at," he replied. "I'm a toilet paper salesman, so I'm STILL one hole behind you!"

Haha it was a year into our marriage, but Mrs Sly landed a 28 lb spring from a 14 ft tinny, despite three screaming teenage girls. Dealt with a reel birdsnest and inept net handlers and still got to bonk that slab. That's when I really knew she was the one.

My wife found out that our dog could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian.
The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine.
The vet then proceeded to tell Andrea that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.
She went to the drugstore and bought some "Nair" hair remover.
At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."
She said, "I'm not using it under my arms."
The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."
She replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either.
If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."
The pharmacist says, "Well, stay off your bicycle for about a week."

Take care.

Back