Telescopic fishing rod

I

iraniangooz

Hi, does anyone kknow where I can get a cheap telescopic fighing rod. New or used it doesn matter.

DO NO BUY ONE OF THOSE!!!! funny story. a couple of years back my friend got one at walmart and we went lingcod fishing off one of the piers by the breakwater. and he caught one maybe 8lbs and we released it and after that he said"did u see how flexible this telesoping rod is?" then he showed me how bent the fishing rod was when he and the fish on and then SNAP!! it broke in 2. when he was flexing the rod about 5 feet away from the rod butt. broke the first day. they suck dont buy one.

what type of fishing are u using it for? just travelling and want to take something along? they will work but when u get the big one....

Im just going hiking and a big rod would jus get in the way. So I thought a telescopic would be better.

They are great rods for lake fishing and hiking like you say. They are not meant for SW fishing.

I bought one about 7 years ago in Terrace, BC at the local fishing shop. It was about $30. This model has the butt come apart and it turns into a 7' 7wt fly rod! It's very flexible. That same year I wound on some 12lb test, a hoochie and spin 'n glow and landed two 20lb Chum Salmon in the Kitimat River! Talk about a blast. This rod is still going strong. I have had some of the less expensive ones from the 'big box' stores, but they broke after about one season.
Happy Fish'n.

Try these people.
Gone Fish'n Tackle CO
13756 104 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3T1W5
(604) 582-2771

They have a store in Nanaimo, very helpful staff.

have you seen those pen fishing rods on ebay? there liek a writing pen but telescope out into a rod and even have a mini reel
! i want one :p

Back