Take Your Kids Out

Barbender

Some of you may remember my pic in July of my son with our 34lb Spring. Can't stress enough how important it is to get our kids out with us fishing and hunting (boys or girls). I just got back from a trip with my son. He is 8 and it was his first hunt ever. He loved it. He is now officialy hooked. Already asking about next year. The future of our sport depends on it.
JesseBuck.jpg

JesseMountain.jpg
[/img]

GREAT last pic there future danny boon for sure but I think he needs to grow a bit before he shoots that gun LOL LOL very nice

Wolf

Thats what its all about barbender,,, good job my man...

Barbender 100% on the money. Wish my little one would get hooked. I better try again. GLG

A young hunter in training:)

Best time to take them out. Nothing like father son time, my best times are when my son is on the boat.

Good Job

Great pics--some of the best memories I have of my dad are out hunting in alberta as a kid. Every Saturday from early september til xmas.
T2

Come by anytime Justin. I am around. Look forward to seeing you. As for taking the kids out cant say enough about it. Need to keep it fun but I am always amazed at the guys who leave their kids out of fishing and hunting. Although getting away with the boys is good too. However making time for your kids in the outdoors is so rewarding. I know we all have similar memories with our dads....

PS Him holding the rifle was for photo purposes only. A 7mm leaves a nasty bruise.

Sounds good. I am in all day except for around 1-2 PM where I try to beat my age in the gym. Other than that I am here.

Ive got mine hooked into fishing, he loves it, except hes not big enough to reel in a Salmon just yet, I need to look into easy trout fishing creeks/rivers around Campbell River where I can take a 6 year old without too much of a hike in issue...

Klink

beaver and elk is a great spot to take you kid fishing, worm and bobber,
Lake has alot of different species of fish in it, perch,trout,bass,catfish,sunfish carp and probly some others, haha:)

Back