Swimming Cougar Video

No found this vid on the bayliner forum it was over in the sechelt area

Idiot running that boat should be in jail for harrassing wildlife and I fail to*see anything funny about it !

That guy should be tracked down and charged like they did with the kid on the high speed bike on the island. He should have his boat impounded.

What a friggen idiot! No respect for wildlife at all. Hope they find them like they found the 300KM an hour idiot on the bike.

Embarassing is how those boys look on that Vid... (sort of like my spelling)

Luv the Will clips, made me laugh... good post H5

I wonder why the cougar was in the water in the first place... I would love to see the moment’s leading up to the video. Do cougars often swim in the salt chuck?

The original Chinootka Lodge owners had a series of still photos of a cougar they stumbled upon as it was swimming across Tupana Inlet. They had just finished checking the lodge for winter damage after a blow and were heading back to the Cougar Creek campsite. They didn't get too close but close enough that in one or two of the pics you can see that it is pissed and snarling at them.

Not impressed with the vid because they obviously drove right up to it. Idiot's for sure.

They swim between Islands alot so do bears. My buddy's dad ran over one up around Nootka quite a few years ago with a little boat. He was shooting through a hole in the wall type situation and was coming around a bend and there it was not even a boat length away. Bam!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not impressed with the vid because it's some type of tour boat (probably a whale watching boat) and they obviously drove right up to it. Idiot's for sure.

QUOTE]

I believe it is a water taxi out of Pender Harbour.

beemer

Arrrggggh! Just watched this video and am pretty pissed with what these idiots did. Wow. Such little respect for the cat. They almost chopped it up with the prop. That must be illegal.

Not impressed with the vid because it's some type of tour boat (probably a whale watching boat) and they obviously drove right up to it. Idiot's for sure.

QUOTE]

I believe it is a water taxi out of Pender Harbour.

beemer

On the news they stated that they were workers coming back from work at a "Generating Station".....I would assume it was a water taxi taking them by the look of the railing and the fact it was aluminum and looks like all the water taxis in that area.

Back