Super Bowl

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Chicken wings and nacho fries prep'd, pepperoni defrosting, beverages chilling in fridge.

I think I am ready......... Less then 2.5 hours to kick off :)

Currently watching the Puppy Bowl on channel 274 here in Courtenay on Shaw. Much better then the hockey game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather be fishing......... and watch the commercials later. $6500 for a nosebleed seat , and $9000 for a seat 20 rows back, is totally stupid! But YUP-- that Obama guy in the Whitehouse sure spoiled their economy !!!!!

(Howze that for a highjack ??) LOL

How about this...
GO.....
GO.....
GO.....

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather be fishing......... and watch the commercials later. $6500 for a nosebleed seat , and $9000 for a seat 20 rows back, is totally stupid! But YUP-- that Obama guy in the Whitehouse sure spoiled their economy !!!!!

The 1%. Friend had a free ticket available last year. His nephew was playing. James figured was $10k for travel and lodging. Did not go. And the economy still sucks for most people. Go 49ers. At least get a coaching staff. ;)

Well let's see..... Wouldn't expect anything less from you Cuba Libre A.K.A. Doom & Gloom

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!

image.jpg

1/2 a yard and 3 tries to punch it in with the the best running back in the game? WTF Well that was a gift!

Gotta be one of the worst play calls I've ever seen in a super bowl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess my "doom and gloom" wasnt misplaced after all?? LOL!!!!!!! The heartburn should be settling in any time now Owen!

Marshawn is sitting there like "Told ya so"

2nd and goal... they throw... great call...........

Oh well shyte happens we wouldn't be here if it worked but that was a little riskier than they should have ran.

wow, what an ending... I didn't see that coming. i don't think brady did or the seattle coach did either. a bit of a letdown for the seattle fans, but great game none the less....
whoever called that play is going to be on the shitlist for awhile... and the guy that made the interception (can't remember his name) is going to be a celebrity for awhile....

Back